Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome!

I am so passionate to Electronics and love doing projects/experiments related to Electronics, especially Robbotics. During the  course of Engineering, we, a few friends  have decided to do experiments of our own. Thereafter we have actively participated in quite a number of technical copmpetitions conducted all over the country. Thanks to my friends- Cecil Wilson, Bijesh Balakrishnan, Renju Jose, Prabin K. Prince, Bejoy N. Pushpakaran, also my course project team members Binoy Jose,Indu T.J, Satheesh Saghar, B induMani(Intelligent Walking Robot), Sapna Vasudevan, Tintu Mary schariah, Senthil Kumar, Priyanka Susan George(Voice controlled Whellchair)- for their immense support and encouragement. I would also like to thank all my teachers at Model Engineering college, without their support and encouragement these never would have been a reality. 

Here i would like to include some of the interesting  projects  i have done (alone or with my friends) during my Engineering-( or before or after the course). Also wish to include  my experiments in my small laboratory. Hope these will motivate the students those who are really interested in Electronics. 

So i welcome all Electronics/Robotics enthusiasts to go through these pages and drop in your valuable suggestion and comments. Those who would like to discuss  similar projects also may consider this as a discussion forum....

No comments:

Post a Comment